Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Sleek hybrid jacket with ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation and stretch panels
- Lightweight, compressible ThermoBall™ insulation retains warmth in wet, cold conditions
- Active fit
- Stretch fleece side panels and arms for optimal mobility
- Exposed center front zip
- Zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon
- side panels: 75D 265 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane hardface fleece
- 9.5 g/ft² and 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.