Charge harder during steep descents in deep powder with these durable, waterproof pants that are crafted with two-way mechanical stretch and articulated knees for improved freedom of movement when charging rugged terrain.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, breathable freeride pants with two-way mechanical stretch
- Steep Series
- Relaxed ergo fit leaves room for a full range of motion
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with Clip Integration allows you to attach the waistband to The North Face jackets
- Kissing welt, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting™ system improves airflow and breathability
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 655 g (23.1 oz)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- shell: 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) HyVent™ Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty