Whether you’re carving turns at Chamonix or Crested Butte, this waterproof ski jacket is fully dialed for the slopes with premier alpine-specific technical features, a soft herringbone exterior and lightweight-yet-warm insulation that concentrates the most warmth (100 g) at the core.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Warm, insulated ski jacket with waterproof, herringbone-textured exterior
- Active fit is streamlined to allow a wide range of motion
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, removable hood
- AquaGuard® zip chest pocket
- Flap chest pocket
- Flap hand pockets
- Zip hand pockets
- Wrist-accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal media security pocket
- Metal-logo embellishment on bicep
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with silicon
- Adjustable hem system
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 1165 g (41.1 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- shell: 182 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- 100 g/80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty