Relaxed: Also known as “regular,” these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 – 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 – 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
More than a solid foundation, Obermeyer’s Foundation Ski Jacket is a complete, stormproof shelter. HydroBlock® Sport 10K/10K polyester and 100g/80g insulation provide full protection from the weather outside. An integrated Snap-Away™ powder skirt, removable adjustable hood, and stash-able multifunctional neck gaiter increase your coverage. The integrated ventilation system brings in the cool air whenever you need some extra circulation. Store essentials in the mix of stretch goggle, Napoleon, hand warmer, sleeve and electronics pockets.
- Control Zone Ventilation with mesh gussets delivers cooling on demand
- Snap-Away™ powder skirt seals snow out
- Stowable, multifunctional MFNG™ neck gaiter provides bonus protection
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 7/10
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Waterproof Rating: 8,000-10,000mm
- Length (inches): 29
- Breathability Rating (grams): 10000
- Waterproof Rating (mm): 10000
- Insulation Amount (grams): 100
- Underarm Venting
- Waist Pockets
- Storm flap
- Soft Chin Guard
- Attached Powder Skirt
- Large Interior Pocket
- Headphone Pass Through
- Interior Media Pocket
- Drawcord Hem
- Pass Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Wrist Gaiters
- Taped Seams
- Thumbhole Wrist Gaiters
- Inside Pockets
- Removable Hood