|Relaxed: Also known as “regular,” these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.||8 – 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.||5 – 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.|
Relaxed: Also known as “regular,” these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 – 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 – 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Whether you’re challenging the pack or just yourself, put yourself in the Descente Challenger Ski Jacket before hitting the slopes. This high-performance jacket provides the active stretch and full-weather protection you need to be at your best. Its 20K/20K weatherproofing is backed by a combination of Thinsulate™ and Heat Navi® insulations. It seals at the waist with a powder skirt and waist adjuster and around the head with the adjustable, removable hood. Pit zips break that seal, whenever you’re running too hot.
- Combination of stretch fabric, Moveliner, and Motion 3D Fit for all-around movement
- Heat Navi® insulation stores converted solar heat to keep you warmer
- Pit zips dial up cooling on demand
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 10/10
- Warmth: 6/10
- Insulation Type: Thinsulate
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000-20,000mm
- Seam Sealing: Fully Taped
- Breathability Rating (grams): 20000
- Waterproof Rating (mm): 20000
- Insulation Amount (grams): 60
- Length (inches): 29.5
- Underarm Venting
- Chest Pockets
- Waist Pockets
- Waterproof Zippers
- Interior Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Waist
- Taped Seams
- Inside Pockets
- Powder Skirt
- Removable Hood