- Facewrap™: The thin, high-strength maraging steel face wraps into the crown and sole to increase flexing for faster speeds that result in greater distance and high-launching shots.
- Alignment Guide: On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature (large dot in the middle) offers alignment guidance and inspires confidence at address.
- Tungsten Weighting: A tungsten sole weight strategically positioned in each club increases the MOI in the stainless steel head for added forgiveness.
- Easy Adjustability:Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions to customize your trajectory for maximum distance and accuracy.
- Trajectory Tuning Chart: The lightweight, 8-position hosel enables adjustments for loft (±1.5°) and lie (3° flatter than std.) to further dial in your ball flight for the best results.
- Stock Shaft:The PING Alta CB Slate is stock, our proprietary, lightweight shaft custom-engineered to deliver high launch with stability and a consistent feel.
- Optional Stock Shafts: Aldila Rogue Black 95 Hybrid offers lower launch and torque, with low/mid spin to maximize distance while holding greens. Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 80 is mid launch, mid spin and counter-balanced for stability and control.
PING offers a variety of graphite shafts to optimize your ball flight for the best possible feel and performance. PING’s proprietary shafts are engineered to complement our head designs so that you can optimize your trajectories for predictable results.
Generally, the same shaft flex as your irons in graphite will produce the optimal trajectory in hybrids, but it is not uncommon for players to have a different shaft brand, type and/or flex in their hybrids.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.