The Maysis has been K2’s best selling boot for the last few years and there are many reasons why. The first thing you will notice is the immediate comfort and great fit that the Maysis boot and liner offers. Your foot will slide in with ease, and with the use of the BOA Conda Liner dial, you can comfortably wrap the liner around your foot to ensure a great heel hold in the boot. Once you are all the way in, and laced up, you can feel the smooth flex. K2 achieves this smooth flex by utilizing their Endo 2.0 construction, a urethane material placed on the back of the boot. Lastly, the Maysis is finished off with a Vibram Pro Light Outsole, which gives the boot added durability and performance.
- Internal and External J Bars
- J bars are there to hug around your heel to give your boot better heel hold.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D
- 3D Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition foam, this is K2’s most versatile liner. With internal and external J-bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support.
- Flex Rating 4
- Flex rating of 4 on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the stiffest.
- BOA Conda Lacing
- A Patented K2 liner system that uses a urethane harness to gently hug your ankle, creating unrivaled heel hold. BOA Conda allows for adjusting liner tightness and heel hold on the fly from outside of the boot, even with gloves on.
- Vibram Pro Light Outsole
- Combining the ultra grip and durability of vibram with K2’s rider insight, the Pro Light outsole is lightweight and built to last.
- H3 Boa Coiler
- A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. BOA Coiler works to sutomatically retract slack so your boots staynice and neat
- Articulating Cuff Upper with Reinforced PU
- Endo 2.0 Construction Upper
- Rubber Toecap
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed