MORE OPTIONS TO LOWER YOUR SCORE – SELECTING SOLE GRIND:
- JAWS MD5 Wedges are available in 5 grind options, each with generous camber from heel to toe for smooth turf interaction and soft feel
- C-Grind: Increased relief, especially at the heel, making it easier to play shots with the face open. Ideal for medium to shallow attack angles and/or firm course conditions. (8° Bounce)
- S-Grind: Medium-width sole with slight camber at the back and moderate heel relief to keep the leading edge low through impact, promoting solid contact on open-faced shots. (10° Bounce)
- W-Grind: Sole is wider at the center and toe, and narrower at the heel, with moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. That prevents digging without increasing bounce, and keeps the leading edge close to the turf at impact. Great for open-faced shots and more versatile than the previous W-Grind. (12° Bounce)
- Low Bounce W-Grind:Direct result of Tour player feedback that delivers increased playability around the green while providing moderate heel relief and generous front-to-back camber. Great for playing a wider variety of greenside shots.
- X-Grind: Features a narrow, high-bounce crescent sole with the low point near the front. Excellent for moderate to steep attack angles and medium-to-soft course conditions (12° Bounce)