Our iconic Denali Jacket is crafted of warm, Polartec 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE fibers and is finished with a pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve to support the cause. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest, shoulders, and elbows provide additional durability.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic, durable jacket constructed of 100% recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Stretch fabrication on cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Pink ribbon detail
- The North Face supports Boarding for Breast Cancer and similar organizations with an annual donation
- Limited Edition
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- Polartec® 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash