The Sentinel 100 Jacket has the same robust set of features as The Sentinel—including a helmet-compatible hood and the taping of all critical seams—as its less insulated brother, but it’s injected with 100 grams of premium insulation. The combination of modern balanced looks and weather-capable construction make this an extremely affordable performance piece.
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Critical seams taped
- Core ventilation system
- Waterproof center front zipper
- Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Snap back feature holds powder skirt away when not in use
- Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L™ 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (100g)
Xt.L™Xt.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L™ benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
Spylon™When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.